I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Friendship cracking ? :'(
Thursday, 14 May 2009

I found out a shortcut to my schooL yesterday . I tailed Mr.Lee,my adviser .
that route saves my time . And money too !
anyway,it is near .



DGZ is angry wif me,i think.
cos I have promised to go out wif her to buy gift for EGZ yesterday . But i have bought the gift myself . 2mro is EGZ's bday . How are we going to clebrate when DGZ and me,XGZ is at the stge of ignoring each oth? Wish to have this problem resolved fast . T.T really feel vry upset n sorry too . I heard frm Hendra,she is hving a bad flu . Hope God can heal her . And restore her health .


Archives