I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

i.love.them. :)
Sunday, 3 May 2009

As i was sitting quietly,i began to nostalgic boud the sweet n bitter moment I spent in Jade Learning Circle . Pictures kept flashing in my mind. Both the happy times,or the sad times. Boud d times I went with Hendra,Santo,Ds,during free periods to M.M , boud the times when Lydia,Livia,Selly n I came late for S2M,as Selly's car broke down,n we cant return 2 Jade.Boud how I cried,as I was punished .Boud the times,when Jade students went for an outing in Batam View,where Jozz.danced,using'KUCING GARONG'n when we,the 3princess posed for photos!Besides,i remembered,how U'aL,Intensve'08stdnts made a big surprise for me on 14thdecember!specially thanks for Santo,who presented my photos n video on d projector! N sally,who took my photos frm my FS,n DS,who called us to wear gowns. Really thanks to DS<1stprincess>,Salz<2ndprincess>for the 8gifts u.gave!And thanks to the Jade students,who have made up the gossip of me being in love triangle wif K.S.K n Jonathan! =='' . Love.u.guys :))


Archives