|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
im going back to where I really belong .
Monday, 11 May 2009 3 days in Batam, i feel boreD . Feel that sth is different than before . I heard words i dun wan to hear , saw things I dun wan to see . Went through all I dun wan to go through . Feel vry tired . He began to ignore me , n cold towards me . I thought,he said that we r pals?? What is going on now . I just kept quiet , n just b d observer , i dun nid to knw all . I just nid to knw the summary . Im confused . I feel both sad n happy to leave Batam . :'( 2moro wil b a new day 4 me . Forget all troubles n carry on with life !! |
Archives
|