|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Life.sucks. !
Thursday, 7 May 2009 Alass Mid-year exam is finishd . Waiting for d results. Im nt really cnfident . Especially today ! Science . I cant answer many Qs. Im dead meat . Reallyyy! T.T really too stressd up! I wish to go back Batam,but my mom said, on Friday,haix . T.T this school sucks (wanna cry,but nid to hold back my tears,cus im in sch rte nw . ) IM DESPERATE ! IM STRESSED ! IM SAD ! IM STUPID ! IM UPSET ! IM REALLY.DESPERATE !!! T_T Alot.of things happened to me.BAD things. I couldnt hang on for long anymre. Dunno wad to do rte nw . Confusedddd . . |
Archives
|