I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

the start of the New Old Day .
Monday, 4 May 2009

D 1st thing I heard as I woke up was d thunders . It was so damn loud ! I was even shocked,thinking dAt earthquake was goin 2 happen .Usually,I wud hide under my blanket,terrified but the loud bang,but dat is d past me.
6.50a.m
im in bus 25 going to Bedok Int,the bus was so empty,where have the others gone?!?!i saw bus 87!it is gone!!!! Omigod!! Nid to wait again!
6.59 a.m *
arrived at Interchange,waiting ALONE for that 87,d damn bus.I saw Weijun,he is waiting for the bus too .
'' hi ! '',he said.
'' hi ! '',i replied
7.05a.m*
Took my first step into bus 87,n was left wif no choice,but to sit on the second storey,due to overcrowding in d 1st storey.
7.2oam*
arrived in sch. Lucky nt late lhaa . Arrived at school,I saw a teacher wearing mask. Wew,to prevent swine flu ,I guessed .
THE END ----


Archives