|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Back in Batam
Friday, 25 September 2009 At last, im in Batam again =] actually i oso dun wish to go back here, cos it's almost exam. but however... LOL. my mom wants me back here. LOL. I brought my books back actually. but im sure i wont be able to revise in Batam. there are too many things that distracts me from studying , and temptations that are hard to resist =] anyway, i really wish to go into a good class next year & i dont want to go into the same class with Cassandra, cos that would mean TROUBLE for me ! not only me ! everyone ! LOL. i dont really know what to write either , cos i wont be writing something personal =] it's quite dangerous =[ anyway , let me tell you something, my form teacher.. he forgot to zip his pants just now ! omg @@ it was damn embarassing for him , but we pretended not to know. haha. Someone told him bout that, and he PRETENDED to face the whiteboard, and zip it immediately. I won't reveal his name here , cos it's quite unfair for him. ;0 oh yaa. i've cut my bangs !! cos Mr. LEE had warned mee !!! and ok.. i respect that so-called SENIOR TEACHER , MRS CHAN, so I went to my mom salon just now, and had it cut !! omg ... im so furiouss bout it ! oh yaa.. another thing.. they all said I coloured my hair.. & now it's like kinda' brunette! LOL. i told them I didnt even colour my hair, but they didn't believe it ! ugh , whatever IDC. |
Archives
|