I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Computer's repaired :D daddy bought new CPU.
Monday, 21 December 2009

yeah i knoww : )computer's repaired cos daddy bought a new CPU. installed the mozilla firefox, so can play farmville liao. if not use internet explorer they said need to upgrade flash player, so ma fan . 
then today ,as usual , stayed infront of the computer the whole day , countdown-ing to the new school year.. like few weeks left.. now i dont really feel like going back to Singapore :( argh..
just now downloaded that software that Selly used.. edited some pics. LOL. nothing to do mahh. my crops in farmville not yet ready .. then nothing much to do there.. then cafe world also nothing.. played word challenge  . aha :D
later going to watch Avatar, but dunno what time yet. they helped me buy the ticket, i just follow them :) haha. 
Charles is sick . i guess those stupid training made him tire out. =.=''

this one merged it together. got the prepared frame, then just drag the photos in :) kinda' cool :D


 



THIS  ONE TESTING ONLY , BUT TURNED OUT QUITE "OK" LAH. LOL ;)




THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A PAGE RITE, THE PHOTOS CAN BE ADJUSTED DE .

 

 SERIOUSLY I LIKE THIS :) MY MEMORABLE 15TH BIRTHDAY , ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT AS BIZARRE AS LAST YEAR'S , COS LAST YEARS' I WAS GIVEN A BIG SURPRISE . :D 

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO BE WHAT WE USED TO , BUT IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S TRYING, IM SOON GONNA BE VERY TIRED OF THIS. I YOU .

CLICK HERE   to view my gallery



























Archives