I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

My 15th birthday
Monday, 14 December 2009

Im so tired . Celebrated bday in Turi Beach with frends :) alot came. Charles gave me a surprise gift, and no one would even be able to guess what. I dont like this gift . This gift isn't in a form of things or whatever ..
204 ,my room no. My roommate was Meiliana . Everyone had a great time there .. :D last nite , we had a party . And mr.eric bought beer . I was trying to drink my sorrow though . Drank 4 cans . I know i couldnt take it anymore . I knw im drunk . But no one knows . Cos i wanna prove that im alrite .. I knw im not fine, but i pretend i was . And in the end , seriously i couldnt take it anymore , kept on going in and out of the toilet , vomitted a lot , and it just couldnt stop . The beer's smell in my throat , idk why, made me feel like puking . I puked like for hours .. Okay . But no one knows. Me , hendra , sally and clinton went play pool in the bar.. I just sat down , quietly . I was happy , actually . But kinda sad too ..
I couldnt lie ... I was very very touched .. Hendra bought a big cake for me , and lots of strawberry . A double decker cake u may say . He risked his life to come to th party , he almost had an accident due to speeding ... :D
HAHA. Thanks so much to all my friends :D

u know i was prepared all along for this moment to happen . And so i wont be hurt too much .


Archives