|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
That's my life.
Tuesday, 26 January 2010 SUNDAY where did i go ah ? Idk eh.ah ! I remember... Visited mámá. Yeye not here. Suk angiang and ii Aling was home. HendraKHOO also. Ate dinner there. Ko Rendy was there. Suk Angiang gave him bb bold for free. Wah,he damn over-excited. At 8 pm+,ko Rendy drove me home. He no license.. Ok loh,here singapore,he damn not used to it. Then he sped. I love it when he drives :DHOME ALONE :p MONDAY school as usual. Went home at 2 plus..went 7 11 eat cup noodle with Germs , Jasmine , HuiLing,LiXuan,Dorothy, and Claudia. Jasper tagged along .then cabbed home.. TUESDAY school .PE never bring . Then recorded,dun nid to play handball. Aft sch got stayback for chemistry, BrianTAN and Mr.TAM supervised us. I noticed that Mr.TAM's face shape looks like Tai's . Argh. Remember of him again. Wtf. Long time nv contact, guess he's still angry. He's not my frend anymore,maybe. Stayed till 3.30pm plus. Went class with Germs,met ShiJian, and one guy,dunno his name. He kept calling Hakim a cockface=.=" went BBT there to find cab. Then OTW met LamWeiJun and WongChunWeng . Kept on calling my name... Then near BBT there gt Syazwan. They waiting for Jasmine. I cabbed home Again. Today never go shop . |
Archives
|