I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

I had always been wrong .
Friday, 19 February 2010

today school was not great at all .. Had Amaths test , i hope i'll pass ... Which is like quite impossible actually ..
Physics , forgot to bring file . I didnt mean to .
Chemistry , was so sleepy, that i fell asleep , yet Mr.TAM woke me up , called me to answer d question :(
there's this one thing of me that maybe no one knows ... I m good when everything goes on well ... But sometimes when im like feeling somekind of fed up , or stressed out , i'll find some trouble...or some adventure. I mean no harm actually. I feel bad too .
I had a physics retest just now . Mr .TEO said i was lazy. In fact, i wasn't . It's just that im too tired , especially when there's maths or Amaths class before that . Jus now , I was in a hurry , going TM to watch PercyJackson. I cheated , even infront of Mr.Teo . In d end he snatched my paper , and Jasmine's ... I was quite angry at that time. I dashed out of the room , and shouted "CB".
In the end we never watch , instead went to eat SeoulGarden . Then went minitoons,toysrus,bhg to buy claudia's spray" thing .
Reached home , i messaged mr.TEO, apologised to him , for prank calling him .. Then he replied , said that i nid to apologise for something else . I got what he meant , i apologised for not doing the test by my own .. And admitted that it was because i couldn't understand bout the whole Physics thing . So Monday , we would be having test again . Mr Teo will help us . Actually im happy to have a teacher like him , even though he is damn bloody young , 19 years old , and short (no offense) .

sometimes i know im a bad person . I just dunno why , after just now , i realise how fucked up i had always been . I would like to apologise.


FAMILY

MOM- Im sorry for making you worry everytime . Sorry for being rude to you . Sorry for ignoring you . Sorry for making you angry . Sorry for not being able to spend time with family. Anyway, I will take care of myself in Singapore :)

DAD- you are d greatest dad in d world . Although we may not be related by blood , you've been taking care of me since i was 9 , you took care of me , longer than my real father does . You always gave in to me , and you give me what i want . Whenever i fight with bro , you always defend me . Thanks daddy :)

Auntie - thanks for taking care of me . Making me fatter here in Singapore . You let me make my own decision . You never forbid me whenever i want to go out ,how late i come back, and you won't get angry whenever i get bad results , but maybe i guess you are kinda disappointed inside .


TEACHERS

Mrs. Yeow- sorry for not paying attention , and didn't do homework .other than that i apologise for sleeping in class .


Ms.AKMP- sorry for wearing multiple earrings,although you had scolded me many times .

Mr.Khoo - im sorry for not having proper attire. . And multiple earrings too . Besides that , im always sorry for not doing POA HWs . Lastly, i sincerely apologise bout that time when i gave you attitude when you talked to me nicely outside class .

MdmLOW- i apologise for not bringing my orange file , my worksheet . Im sorry i was rude just now .

Mr.Teo- sorry for prankcalling you, cheating infrnt of you , never respect you, and for being lazy . Im happy that you still wanna do recap with me this Monday ..

Mr.Tam-sorry i slept in class just now , for snatching back my phone days ago , and for scolding you and refused to work together with my partner .

Mr.GOH AND MS.CHUA- sorry for sleeping in class . Honestly it's so boring , especially when there are only 2 girls in the class .

Mrs.Fong - im truly sorry , for i always mimic wad you said , and made you fed up sometimes . And also for chit chatting too much .





Archives