|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
total crap, waste of time
Tuesday, 2 March 2010 oh hi , it has been almost a week since I last blogged . I'm feeling so miserable right now & so decided to blog now . Blogging doesn't really help me to ezpress my feelings , but at least it keeps my mind running , so that I won't think of other things . So many things happened . Anyway , first ., I seemed to be having a war in facebook with this girl called anatase which totally disgusts me ! Oh holy shit . She admitted that she was an american , and I was like ,uuh what the fuck man ?" Ok, then , this is not a big problem anyway . So next , I bought a bb . I keep drinking again. I'm mow like totally outta mind . I'm writing shits and shits here cos I don't know what to blog .my mind's in total blank. March holiday is approaching and I'm going back to grandpa's village in China there , at the same time , unwind myself ;) I feel ttotally miserable . I've been treated like a fool all these times . There's this major problem that I shall not mention it here though . So, I know I'm going to be just fine ;) I havve frends :) who never fails to cheer me up . |
Archives
|