I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Friday, 30 April 2010

Justin Bieber

Can't deny that Justin Bieber is awesomeeee (: hihihi .

Have not been updating this blog (: had English and MT paper last Monday & Tuesday . MT paper 2 was a total disaster I think -.- ah nehmind it is over . Next Wednesday is Geog and POA exam, nidda work extra hard . Let this mid year end fast .
Monday there will be no school since it is a holiday for Labour's Day (: hehe !but nid to study arrr :(( I been rarely going out and saved lots of money ehh (: finally I can save money (:
I haven't had my 2.4 , since I m still having throat infection and has breathing difficulty when I'm tired..
I'm not updating much although a lot has happened . Cos I gotta get back to studying :)


Archives