|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Tuesday, 18 May 2010 I LOVE Ms Kong (: hehehe. My phone got confiscated just now , guess wad , she returned it to me after school (: she is kind (: she told me that she can't get mad at me for long cos I have a smiley face , and said that I am a cheerful gurl and she loves cheerful gurls . LOLLOLLOL. Ms Kong seriously RAWKSZCX TTM :D I LOVE Germaiine too (: RUBEN helps me out too! DICKLEE paise . Go back emo group . LOL. BENNY I still owe you present . DS DaJie birthday Soon! SALLY ErJie birthday over , happy belated bahs :) LOVE YOU ALL . |
Archives
|