|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Thursday, 17 June 2010 the end . No matter how u wanna hide ur lies , u won't be able to hide it forever .. I know I can't hide it forever . Now , my life is in a big mess . My future is facing a threat . I know I shouldn't have done what I had . But no matter what I do , I have reasons but overall , I'm still in the wrong . Firstly I have reasons . My own reasons ,not reason but reasons . I'm feeling guilty right now , super guiilty . I don't know how am I going to face the world . A big headache right now . Bad news spread fast and I don't understand what is so good to spread about. They never feel , what will happen if they were me . I'm alone now , facing all these things. I don't like . It feels awful. This feeling is super terrible . The most terrible feeling in the whole world . I nid strength from God to overcome this all. I admit I have gone ionto the wrong path cos I was already far far away from God . Very far that we seem to almost becoming strangers. I don't like that. I really don't like this. The feeling of running away from all of these is THERE. Feels like leaving these behind . Who told me that she is gonan be here for me ? WHO? But what happened ? You said you weren't gonna punish me but well , I guess you did . Thanks for your words . Thanks for not believing in me anymore . Thanks for everything. |
Archives
|