Ι ♥му fгιепδς ςο мисн . They never fail to brighten up my days, sometimes when I feel down, they are always there for me. Frown turned into laughters. I ♥ being with them . Their act , moves that touches you. All these can't be explained . Their childish acts that may sometimes makes you laugh uncontrollably. Their irritaing gestures that makes you so irritated as if a pimple popped out from nowhere and u wanna squeeze it badly. But their joyous act , as innocent as a small kid , will make you so touched , so warm-hearting that you won't be able to bring yourself to scold them for all the stupid idiotic things they have done. Instead of hating them, you found yourself loving them even more despite the fact that they are irritating and stupid. So naïve.
Strangers to friends to bestfriends and even to family ♥ . Like us right now.
Having a daughter like Jasmine , makes me feel blessed HEHE. Jasmine , small small cute cute girl , must take care of urself okay :) friends are there to help , so I will try to help everything and I don't expect and won't expect you to repay me with anything . Our friendship is the most important than other things okay ♥ love you lots.
Having wife like Germaiine ♥ is the best thing that ever happened (: try imagining having a daughter that is so naïve, so innocent thinking and looking , so childish , in fact more immatured than your daughter . How funny can that be:) hehe! No offense uh wifey. But however despite all the fact that you are immature and childish, I still ♥ you :) cos u know most of my secrets , I should say and you never fail to cheer me up every single day (: with ur stupid and dumb actsss ! ♥
However. Having a step-son is such a disaster yeah Laila♥ HEHE the annoying Laila which is the twin of annoying orange. Annoying ttm . LOL white specs ! Edit pic ! You too! Always brighten up my day (: thank you ♥