I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Thursday, 3 June 2010

I LOVE MY GIRLS (:


Photobucket


Hehehe ! Pix in toilet . Took me much effort to climb up till like that -.- but it was so fun though (: HAHA.
TGIF tmr , Saturday . Sunday . Monday . Then a nice long hols for me filled with hols works and things to catch up . ALRIGHT I really wanna have a short break from my studies uh . Have been revising like mad during exams .

I shud chiong and improve my maths and amaths ASAP cos these two subs are my worst subject EVER on EARTH.. I shall pass no matter what (:
Played truth or dare with Laila ,Jasmine and Germaiine just now . HEHE. So FUN !
Anw , having too much homework is confusing cos sometimes we tend to forget which homework we have to pass up -_- one example is Maths And Amaths ! The teacher always confuse us -_-lll

This morning I overslept yeah -_- then on call taxi , got a limousine , and arrived in nick of time . LUCKY .


Archives