|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Sunday, 25 July 2010 ![]() GRACE BELATED BDAY CAKE ! 5.2 GAVE HER A SURPRISE ![]() OUR " NAM" NAM DID NT KNW I TOOK THIS :D Saturday woke up quite late then went to bro house put my things . Went to Katong there . till idk what time , quite late bah. Natty bought me a bible which costed $45 -_- hahahaaa. Then had dinner with Jeremy, Zi Ao,Nam, and his sist , Nhim. Then went home. Wanted to watch Sorcerer's apprentice but then cancelled sia. GRRR. Ordered mac .$23.85. Thanks. I treated my cussie and bro -_- today went to cornerstone . Had so much fun. Went to hhave lunch + dinner ( 530pm) wif Natty , And Jeremy. Will be going for the play two weeks later.heheheeh. This week may be meeting Melinda them out to study. Shall ask her teach me ! She seemed soooo pro sia (: heheheheh. Melinda is my call buddy(: so I'm gonna like call her when I need to confide or sth liddat(: I LOVE 5.2 (((((: Will be meeting Zhengyan 4 months later . She will be leaving for idk where , this Friday:( awwwwww. I can't waitttt! Soooo, I LOVE ALL MY NEW FRIENDSSSSS((((: played the " never have I...." With Nam, Nhim, Aloy , Natty, Melinda, Sheryl , Darren,Jeremy , Wendy,Grace, Zi Ao,Andre . Heeheheh sooo fun. I thank God for putting these lovely people in my life (: meeting them again next saturday(: |
Archives
|