|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Monday, 26 July 2010 I really couldn't believe that my partner is such an idiot. LOL. He reminded me to bring my " emaths book " -.- and I'm not happy that he calls me MDM ! HAHA I sound so OLD! ![]() Or shud I say tht THIS guy is even worse ?!! He accused me of kissing PohSeng which is like wtf sia POHSENG eh!!!! EWW! However I agree that my classmates this year are the jokers type, tht explains why our results are POOR. Ahhaha no laa joking . I went to school with a runny nose and extreme sore throat. Had to skip remedials since I really can't take it anymore. My NOSE is killing me :x This morning it was drizzling and I'm sooo happy ttm. Coscoscoscoscoscos dun nid to assemble in the quadrangle (: HEHEHE so happy sia . I failed my maths test by 4 marks -_- Passed both my chinese test. POA dunno yet! And also.... ENGLISH AND AMATHS. I passed GEOG by 0.5 marks. Woaa this subject is the most difficult to pass ! Wednesday got " bring ur own brakfast " day. So we ordered milo only since I got sore throat and couldn't really eat mac . And Idk why SOME lifeless people like made fun of us . So what if we only bought milo -_- wtf sia. Super no life . Comments on every single students also wanna comment . No wonder so many people hate u . HAIS. Seriously we are like so tired to mind u . Cos u r nobody, u don't deserve to be minded , u r just a sympathetic attention-seeker that lacks of attention. U r a spoilt brat. Spoilt spoilt spoilt or spoiled spoiled spoiled. Who cares anyway. I can't wait for weekends <3 School FTW (: I LOVE SCHOOL ! HAHAHA ^^ |
Archives
|