I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Friday, 23 July 2010




THIS IS MY SEATMATE. SUPER ANNOYING TTM.







MY GRANDPA(: HEHE CUTE NOT. HE NO BONE SO NIDDA LIE ON THE CHAIR ^^








GRANDPA IS ANGRY THT I KEEP TAKING HIS PIX (:









EEEE UGLY SON!!!!!!









SON+DAUGHTER= HUSBAND & WIFE !!!










Finally I have the time to blog again. Tests everyday. Feels so stressed out. Had amaths just now and felt great to be able to do like the questions(: although not all of them. At least I studied for the test(:
POA results not out yet, and MT too. XYG that retard said won't talk to me if I never pass those tests which is like super hyper difficult. LOL.
On Wednesday felt super happy thanks to Angela who helped me :D hehehehe.
Actually I was shocked when she suddenly msg-ed me . -.-"
Nehmind... So, went for CCA on Wednesday.

Yesterday , early in the morning got heavy downpour.went to school wif big umbrella. Upon reaching school , I decided to go to Germaine's house to change my shoes since my shoes are like super wet. Changed to Germ's shoes , and socks. 630 GOSH we thought we would be late . Lucky we arrived on time . Actually not in time , but cos the school tried to be somehow UNDERSTANDING . HAHA . Or else detention awaits me -.-

I found out sth! My daughter hass been naughty. Keep talking bout me !!! Hahahahah! Say what, my daddy needs to buy a brush to brush up her chinese -_- awwwwwww!

I feel so great bout my life rite now (:
I LOVE those people who have been a big part in my life !



Archives