|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
30 - Day Challenges
Sunday, 15 August 2010 today went for service and had an awesome time(: Natty drove me home around 6+ (: thanks(: So starting from today onwards I'm challenging myself to a 30-Day Challenge. It seemed fun so I have decided to give it a try(: Day 01 – Introduce yourself Day 02 – Your first love Day 03 – Your parents Day 04 – What you ate today Day 05 – Your definition of love Day 06 – Your day Day 07 – Your best friend Day 08 – A moment Day 09 – Your beliefs Day 10 – What you wore today Day 11 – Your siblings Day 12 – What’s in your bag Day 13 – This week Day 14 – What you wore today Day 15 – Your dreams Day 16 – Your first kiss Day 17 – Your favorite memory Day 18 – Your favorite birthday Day 19 – Something you regret Day 20 – This month Day 21 – Another moment Day 22 – Something that upsets you Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better Day 24 – Something that makes you cry Day 25 – A first Day 26 – Your fears Day 27 – Your favorite place Day 28 – Something that you miss Day 29 – Your aspirations Day 30 – One last moment DAY #1 HI . Here is my introduction. I'm Christie . 15 years old and am going Sweet 16 this December. I'm an Indonesian-Chinese but was born in Singapore ,Mt . E on 14 December 1994. I have one older brother who is 11 months OLDER than me . He was born in Singapore too. Im exactly from Batam. However , 1.5 years ago I moved to a shiny island which is a little dot in the map known as Singapore. An island packed with HDBs. I'm currently studying in Bedok North Secondary School , class 3E3'10. Just to let you know , my register number is 6. LOL. I have a wife , daughter, 2 sons , a stepson and a grandfather.. All of them are my classmates :D HEHEHE. Soooo.... I live with my auntie and my 3 cousins here in Singapore, precisely in Starville. I'm from 5.2 :D hehe. I LOVE 5.2 ! |
Archives
|