|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
DAY #2
Monday, 16 August 2010 Day 01 – Introduce yourself Day 02 – Your first love Day 03 – Your parents Day 04 – What you ate today Day 05 – Your definition of love Day 06 – Your day Day 07 – Your best friend Day 08 – A moment Day 09 – Your beliefs Day 10 – What you wore today Day 11 – Your siblings Day 12 – What’s in your bag Day 13 – This week Day 14 – What you wore today Day 15 – Your dreams Day 16 – Your first kiss Day 17 – Your favorite memory Day 18 – Your favorite birthday Day 19 – Something you regret Day 20 – This month Day 21 – Another moment Day 22 – Something that upsets you Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better Day 24 – Something that makes you cry Day 25 – A first Day 26 – Your fears Day 27 – Your favorite place Day 28 – Something that you miss Day 29 – Your aspirations Day 30 – One last moment DAY #2 I guess this is somehow a difficult topic. FIRST LOVE. The sound of it makes me laugh. HAHA. Is puppy love counted? If it is so I know what to say(: HEHE. Primary 3. I had my FIRST LOVE -___-" thinking back, that boy actually had somehow a little bit connection with me . HAHA. Soooooo... This guy actually was my seatmate :') He skin was fair . He was soft-spoken. LOL There was this time when a friend of mine actually brought her camera to school. She wanted to take a picture of my crush and I. My crush persistently refused to. So I pulled his hair and we took picture. Last year I still have the pic but now it was somehow nowhere to be seen . It was a candid shot. You people could have imagined how mean I was in the past. That was one of our past-time story. Then there was this period of time when I was actually behaving like a total tomboy.. I fooled around with the boys. Then this crush of mine who unluckily was choosen to be my seatmate , was like somehow bored , one day. So I decided to have "hand-wrestling " with him-.- I wonder how childish I was. My intention was to hold his hands. He didn't refuse though. HAHAHAHA. Next, I made a song about me and him! And my whole family actually knew about it -.- Finally during p.6 I didn't have any special feelings for him. However we became very very close with other 2 boys n 2 girls and did all sorts of bad n crazy things together that always made us land in the principal office. |
Archives
|