|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
DAY #6
Saturday, 21 August 2010 Day 01 – Introduce yourself Day 02 – Your first love Day 03 – Your parents Day 04 – What you ate today Day 05 – Your definition of love Day 06 – Your day Day 07 – Your best friend Day 08 – A moment Day 09 – Your beliefs Day 10 – What you wore today Day 11 – Your siblings Day 12 – What’s in your bag Day 13 – This week Day 14 – What you wore today Day 15 – Your dreams Day 16 – Your first kiss Day 17 – Your favorite memory Day 18 – Your favorite birthday Day 19 – Something you regret Day 20 – This month Day 21 – Another moment Day 22 – Something that upsets you Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better Day 24 – Something that makes you cry Day 25 – A first Day 26 – Your fears Day 27 – Your favorite place Day 28 – Something that you miss Day 29 – Your aspirations Day 30 – One last moment OOPS sorry. I know I skipped the previous 4 challenges :x cos I dun think there's point in writing all those ! Hahaa! And besides that I have been chiong-ing for my exams and don't really have much spare time. UGH I miss my sec2 carefree life !!!! So let me just tell something bout my day. Woke up at 10pm ( boring ) . Had a date with Melinda @12! Had super hard time in hailing a cab! Reached Parkway around 12.20pm :O . till 2+ , then went cornerstone . Then went back around 5+? Or 6+ ? Then went to eat Tomyam ! ( Super shiok ) . Then went home around 7+ . Oh right ! Surya went to shave just now ! Jeremy and Nam shaved too! HAHA . Seriously Surya looks so cute in that bald head. LOLLOL. So yeah, I just explain briefly (: hehe. Anw. My bro bought a new bb white bold and am soooo JEALOUS :D |
Archives
|