|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Monday, 20 September 2010 so, I was thinking.. Instead of ranting all day long why not I jst put some inspiring stories here ? (: So,a girl challenged her boyfriend to live without her, to not keep contact at all, for only a day. She told him, if u can pass the challenge,I will love you forever. So both of them agreed. He didn't call nor message the girl,at all. Without him knowing that the girl had only 24 hours left to live as she was suffering from cancer. The next day, the boy went to her house. Suddenly tears rolled down his cheeks to find his girlfriend lying motionless with a letter which wrote: "You have succeeded sweetheart. Can you do that everyday? I LOVE YOU." Don't Ever lose contact with someone you care, you'll never know what's gonna happen the next day, or the day after that.. Even a single "hi" or a "good morning" Before you know that someone is no longer there.... |
Archives
|