I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

What I wan for christmasssss????
Tuesday, 7 September 2010

HELLO(:
HI (:
本小姐明天要会国了!哈哈哈!我好想我的外公外婆啦!

Tomorrow I will be watching Nightmare On Elm's Street(: hehehe. Can't wait :D LOLLOL.
Soo.... Went for service on Sunday. Then had dinner wif Natty, Brenda E,Surya,Nam,Aloy,Andre,and Jeremy :) heheh. Ate katong laksaaaaa(: nice nice nice . Then suddenly Brenda L ( not brenda E) called me up, asked me to accompany her to 313 to buy kpop tickettt. Then went to queue for taxi home , super long queue-_- haish!

Monday, had remedial:( omg so boring . Geog geog geog !
So today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday = Last Day Of School. \\(^v^)// \\(-____-)//
Going back Batam straight :D heehehe.

Anyway,,,, Angela asked me what I wan for christmas ! We are gonna have gift-exchange ! Hahaha! I asked her whther I can have colgate or not !!! HAHAHA!! She said she's gonna gimme hamstersssss (0.0)" scared ! Hahaaah!

Christmassss I love u :) hehehehe!



p.s: I miss miss miss my grandparents !


Archives