|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
:)
Sunday, 30 January 2011 Ello :> I'm doing my SS homework nao. Good girl ftw! Beside me is my phone , #np - firework :) I can't wait for O level to end leh . I can't wait to start another new phase of life . My secondary school life is finally ending . Should I be happy ? Or sad ? There are reasons to be happy . But is there reasons to be sad ? I don't think so . If you guys say it's time to bid farewell to friends , maybe I'm happy about it ? Cos I met a lot of fake friends . I miss Indonesian friends seriously speaking .at least Indonesians ,in school know everyone , and like make friends. I seldom came across bitches and assholes unlike here . Argh~~ O level come faster la please~~ What I love about my self is that I am seriously a strong girl . Like no joke ! Physically and emotionally (: Like. Who would actually be laughing their ass off when he/she banged onto a car . Take note uh! Is BANG ONTO A CAR and not BANG BY THE CAR . IT'S ME ! who else man ? I was like 11 or 12 years old ya'know . I didn't even cry . I fell off the bike and I stood up and walked with my bike even know my knees were bleeding , my forehead was bleeding , and I remember , my chin was bleeding too. I looked like as if I had been involved in a major accident (⌣́_⌣̀) Who would actually stay happy even though deep inside she/he is missing her father like hell much ? ME ! I would ! I vividly remembered many years ago how I actually cried under the blanket because of missing him too much but I couldn't show it infront of the rest.. and I tried to prevent myself from missing him and thinking of him and take it as if he's not my dad . I did it . I don't even love him anymore seriously. Which little girl would be happy when she was hit ? To know that it was a huge heavy blow to her , but chose to laugh at it and make joke about it , but goes back to her room and made a silent cry ? ME AGAIN (: when the rest thought that she deserves to be hit more as she asked for it , deep inside she knows , she's doing it for herself . She doesn't show her real self . You can say that she's two-faced . But her second face is her weak self . Who wouldn't actually know when she/he had fever ? Or when he/she is sick/ill but won't tell anyone and keep mum bout it ? ME(: yeah me again yah.. I never knew when I'm having fever . When I had dengue , the doctor asked whether I had chest pain when I breathe , I never said I had. Why? Cos I never want others to know I'm weak. I chose to lie to my parents and doctors and said I don't feel pain when I clearly did . Yea so it's me the supergirl (: |
Archives
|