|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
FML
Tuesday, 22 February 2011 I can't help it. I nid to get this frustration outta my mind. What's going on in this world or rather,my life. One second, I hate my life fkin max, next moment I'm loving it. But life is such a bitch. The fact that u have to just endure until u die is tough. Sometimes I finally get it why people tend to end their life early. Teenage life weren't supposed to be like this. It's full of guilt awkwardness sadness and disappointment and heartbreaks. What's so great bout life! Exactly! Nothing! I tried my best to do the best I could. To put on my best performance but rather I'm just doing it for myself to see? Whille others are still so unhappy with all my behaviour? People just tend to see ur weakness and spot them and use it to discourage u. TEACHERS ARE NO EXCEPTION. I don't get it. Teachers are human just like us, but they somehow seemed to be super heartless and coldblooded creature. I'm just happy with my form and co-form tchers. ONLY THEM. At least they are willing to help me to walk through this most difficult part of my life. I hate those teachers who only know how to discourage u and boast around. Who loves to make matter big. How many times did I teared recently? Or maybe strting from this month? Does anyone actually know how I feel? Th pain I've been through? Failing a test, means u didn't try your best? Then without further understanding , you only scold them and made rude remarks? I've been fooling around since my highschool years, and now you don't believe that I'm really striving hard now? Leopard doesn't change its spots rite? I can understand. Th reasons why students don't like school is bcos no teachers can understand them. If only teachers can b friends with the students.. I guess everything would be different. My tears don't indicate my sadness only, but how unfair I've been treated, and also all things I've been bottling up. It explodes. |
Archives
|