|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Thursday, 17 February 2011 I had a small trouble in school yesterday. My mom was called to meet my teachers. And so the level manager was thr and she keep adding oil to the fire. I don't even have any idea who she was . Gosh hate it so much~ So , yeah decided to actually CLIP up my fringe. I don't cr whether it looked ugly or retarded or whatsoever.. Hmmm... I passed my chemistry test btw(: I'm so happy! It's like I've been studying for dunno how many week u know. I think I would be elated to see a B grade in my report bbook rather than those Cs and Ds.. My motivation to study went up drastically since I ascended to secondary 4(: so happy or what (: heheh. Studies currently is like th most important . Nothing else do really matter ,other thn studies and friends. Although I may admit that I'm not really happy with everything that's going on with my friendship,but I have integrity. I have the ability to pick myself up and move on and stay strong(: I have myself and God to depend on. I love crab! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Don't let me go~ don't let me go~ don't let me go~~~~♬~♬~♬~♬~ I miss you~♬ I miss yur smile~ ♬ and I'll shed a tear every once in a while. And even though it's different now♬~ yur still here somehow~♬~ ♬ |
Archives
|