|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Sunday, 13 February 2011 this week had been a bad dull week for me -.- Over 5 days of school I went twice only. I wonder how many lessons have I missed. Aunt went back Batam again last Friday,leaving me and my 2 cousins to survive our own . Friday went to Tamp polyclinic with cuzzy cos she needed MC. We actually planned to go Bedok's clinic but ended up taking the wrong bus and landed in Tamp . Wasted $30+ cos she lied to me that she didn't bring money omgeee. Then went TampMall . Bussed 21 to school , and bought dinner and cabbed home .the house looked super creepy LOL. Saturday I went to buy bfast for all . A GOOD SIST(: hehhh. Then lazy to bathe and realised it was 12pm alr-.- tutor came at 2pm. Then after tuition went to Nex. Didn't go Bras Basah already. Lucky found my Emaths Textbook,which seemed to be the last one on the shelf . Lucky me :) Had a fun day yesterday. Tomorro's V-day gonna be super fun for me :D am going to eat with my long-time-no-see pretty sis :D hehe. Can't wait °\(^▿^)/° I have prepared something for her !!!! |
Archives
|