|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
FRIENDS(:
Sunday, 20 March 2011 THEY SAY, best friends: (1)don't care about sharing a soda- I think bout us. And hell yeah, we share food. Drinks. Water from bottles. That makes u guys my bestfriend!(: (2)make jokes about each other and not care- yes! I think back, we call each other bitch,stupid, retarded, baby bird, baby nail, act cute. We didn't even care what each other think! Hhahahaha! BESTFRIENDS(: (3)back them up in a fight- make fun of people tgt . We ARE bestfriends yay! (4)tell each other things they'd never told anyone else - yes. Share things bout certain bitch! Bout boys! Allllll (: (5)be lazy together- yeah. Is like " did u study? " And " u nv study? So I won't study then." BESTFRIENDS! (6)get in trouble together- giggling girls. Charlies angels! Cos th 3 of us are always tgt!(: again,BESTFRIENDS! (7)have fun- always what we do. HAVE FUN. Until we messed up in our studies. But don't worry babes, it's not too late for us to catch up(: bestfriends ftw!^^ |
Archives
|