I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Thursday, 10 March 2011

Hi.. Long time no blog . Didn't know still got people read my blog . Haha.
So today had mentoring session and I had to sit with DM infront in the hall. The principal saw my report book-___-" she was asking me " Christie,what's wrong with yur CA1 results . I hope it's accidental" hahah. The principal friendly and she asked me to change my English Mid-yer target from a c6 to a C5.
Then after school met Syazwan. Germaine and Jasmine met Mr Aliff after that went 7-11 buy some drinks..
Then went back school and asked Mr Aliff bout mole concepts and QA . Then rushed home and tuition. After that straight away chiong Chem fer tomoro. Tomoro is Friday , last day of school. So happy. I love Jasmine and Germaine very very much ! We had vowed to actually study hard.. Together we'll strive. Resist all temptations. No relationship no shopping no whatsoever . Focus on studies first!(:


I don't care. People come and talk bad bout me , just cuz someone told them something . But I don't care.. Cos more people hate u more. I don't even nid to open my mouth and tell all th things u've done, but they hate u,and mark u as attention seeker, which I could nt help but to agree too since it's real. (: I hope u have good friends who can tolerate u, like my friends. I don't have good attitude, but I sincerely love people who treat me nicely, and obviously not the people like U. Stop being a stalker , come infront of me and say it aloud.. I didn't ask u to be scared of me either. I don't live so that I'm feared by people. And most of all I DONT LIVE TO EFFIN PLEASE YOU , YOU DEVIL RETARD.
I shall forgive but I won't forget. How u actually came in between us and created all those mess. And now we are in the wrong ? Ohmygee. REFLECT PLEASE. We are NOT the bad influence.YOU ARE!
I hope u DO remember those sentences like " eh... Don't nid study la"
"Eh.... Don't nid do homework la"
" Act hardworking siol..."
"Study for what.... Also will fail"

I learnt that friends shud actually encourage each other. And WE are starting to do that, FYI.
We are motivating one another . Yes teachers will think it's actually our faullts, not yu. But they shall be proven wrong. U are the one who pulled us back from studying , from doing homework. HOWEVER, FORTUNATELY, I'm stubborn. I don't like to listen to u.. That's the thing I'm proud of myself.
Lemme tell u, don't u ever hurt or make use of my friends. They aren't ur dog nor BACK UP FRIEND! Stop using them cos u have no one to accompany u to waste time. U wanna fail, fail urself . Don't pull the rest off the cliff with u.
I don't cr what impression people have on me .
Cos, seriously I live for myself. I don't owe anyone . I feel good in being ME. At least I'm not fake like u.


Archives