|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Wednesday, 13 April 2011 I miss th old me . The sociable me . The confident me . The cruel me . The brave me . I miss th old me . Where nothing can't bring me down. When sorry can't be found in MY dictionary. When saying sorry means you lost . I get hated , but I have friends . At least, I stood up for myself . People knw me , th negative way. But sure enuf , I hve lots of friends . There were neither fake friends nor real friends, but just BESTFRIENDS. It's the time when you don't understand what backstab is ,what gossip queens are. Just talkin' bout crushes , and the prank letters and the common sentence " I don't friend u" The word " bitch" is not around, as If it wasn't invented,YET. The time , when STUPID or CRAZY was a part of vulgarities, not an everyday commonly - used words. Those times when 13 year old rides bikes , instead of driving cars . When children plays hide-and-seek, tree climbing , fence climbing , and night cycling , instead of being too engrossed in some network gaming . The time when there is age limitation on owning a phone . The time when u still london bridges . Times were easy. days were fun, back THEN. |
Archives
|