I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Friday, 1 April 2011

My day was started with some heart-shocking , breath-taking message from my good friend who claimed that she was in the hospital due to fractured arms after falling . There was a missed call from her too. I thought " this could be real since she was like so urgent to look for me" . Then I realised today is April Fool day.. So that really made me a big fool .
My dull and typical learning cycle started again , like same other days where I'll just enter the class , and sit down, read books , greet teachers and give the i-am-bored-and-sleepy then off to dreamland I go.
Did my POA test today . Overall was quite fine . Everything somehow went on well today, despite the fact having to see some i-am-unpleasant-with-christie face and the i-hate-you-christie face . I don't really care anyway. That's the fun of being in high school . Last year of high school, I decided to actually give a good impression to people before I leave for good. I am somehow certain that I'm gonna miss the school. All the laughters, the fights, the scoldings, the complains, friends I meet, and teachers that had made a difference in my life,and most of all, the people ,whores,bitches,sluts who actually made an effort to know bout me , and to badmouth me which excites me more.
Mid-day, Ridhi actually tricked me . She told me Physics experiments were cancelled and I was like so excited and elated and happy and a smile gradually appeared on my sulky face. But then she told me " hey! April fool!" Zzzz such a great disappointment LOL.
Then , 3rd , Jimmy Valentino Lee aka Jimmy Bieber tricked me too. I shall not disclose what he did cos it's only a secret between me and him :D
I love mom (:


Archives