|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
randomness.
Monday, 4 April 2011 Didn't go school today. Spent my day on my bed. Am in the doctor right now. Suddenly a thought just came right through my mind.. A random thought,indeed. What is the feeling of being bullied ? I seriously do not know . Believe it or not , I have never been bullied before. I stand up for myself and my friends . Never once had I let myself getting bullied. Instead, I seemed the one bullying . I remember how I used to hate this girl when I was primary 3.. I hated her to the core that I stepped on both her feet everytime I saw her . Worst, I didn't even dared to touch her :O I find her disgusting . Things gradually change . Maybe it's because as I get more matured ? I started talking to her and didn't step on her when I was primary 6. I remember how I used to have a lot of problems when I was primary 3. I fought with my friends. Etc. But the best thing was that everyone was still innocent and pure . No one had any evil intention towards anyone. Now , dramas everywhere , people faking laughters and faking tears. Attention seekers who lack of love in action. Flirts who needs love.. Sluts wif big smelly foul mouth, vain bitches with bitchy gestures and voices . Act cute girls who desperately needs to be cute. Despo girls who gets rejected a lot of times and still think the boy likes her. thinking th boy like her when actually the boy didn't do anything and th fact tht is her friends helping her . worst of all, Friends who don't need u, but call themselves good friends. Friends who think that yur existence don't even matter. You r there,then good. You are not thr, doesn't matter either . Friends who reassure you they are not gonna betray you, but instead they followed what the other bitch say and badmouth you. Tell you what, life's difficult. |
Archives
|