I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Remember the times when our lives didn't revolve around social media sites like facebook,twitter ? Things were much more simpler then . You don't see things you don't wish to see. Being ignorant is much better , than knowing everything and end up with awful feelings surrounding you all day long.
The world have changed, so does th people living inside. The air is polluted while people are corrupted.
People just don't cherish everything they have . People became more and more selfish . They don't want to be blamed. They chose to have and keep up wif th i-am-never-wrong mindset which I found disgusting .
It's kinda annoying to see people not appreciating others' efforts.. Not only that, you even started to despise and mock at them . Terrible behaviour. Ask yourself , do you really hate him/her THAT much? Or are you like trying to go along with the majority. Intending to attract attention/pity by doing tht ? Great. You succeeded. But u gained hatred and I found you so second-class. I'm sorry but I have to say the fact .

People should learn to reflect on themselves. Learn more bout their defects and stop finding faults at others.
No one is perfect anyway,right?it's just like pot calling a kettle black. It's hilarious.


Archives