I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

30.05.2011
Monday, 30 May 2011

It's been a long time since I update this freaking blog I think . My schedule have been super packed , exams and studies .
For the first time in my whole life I'm feeling so anxious over my studies^^
Well, that might not be a bad thing afterall. It's for my future .I believe my hard work will eventually pay off.
Recently I've cut down proscastination.
I stopped ranting somehow . I tried being positive .
I know it's hard to imagine, but every morning I stand infront of the mirror,convincing myself that I can do it :)

I carve my own path . Rough & smooth, I know I can eventually reach the finishing line .
However , it's always the rough path taken that leads to somewhere like heaven.

-----------------

My attention is brought towards those seeking for attention aka attention seeker . I wonder how they feel if given attention? Do they straight away transport from cloud one to cloud 9 ? Haha .okay that's funny . It's just that.. Oh well.. Some people can't stop craving for more and more attention.. It's like... She isn't the centre of attention nor near to the centre of attention and hence , she tries to fit in the circle just to make sure she gets noticed , and get out of the invisible zone .
One advice, two powerful words : BE YOURSELF.
Attracting attention through you words or actions seriously brings you nowhere . It's like one second u despise some people and right at the next second.. U suck up to them ? People who knew would find you utterly disgusting and surely would be thinking like " how on earth did THAT creature even existed"

Not only that. These so called " creatures" have definitely no originally. Or worst , originality is to the power of negative infinity. Is that a way to seek more attention too? But rather,in a negative way? HAHA.

_____________________________________________
Photobucket



I love my friends to the ultra max .
They obviously are the reasons why I love going to school every single hot and rainy day .
The colour my life. Make it more colourful.
And yeah, we have enemies, people hating us . Why? Cos we are just the way we are. We are lively! We laugh a lot. We are loud and cheerful. And I guess they are just jealous. We behave like sisters. We share drinks, eat family lunch/dinner. We go tuition together.in fact I think we meet each other every single day of the week.
We call each other sweet names , or maybe some cursing names. It's fun.. We don't even feel a single awkwardness happening between us.
Teachers knew us way before we knew them. But however , their impression of us was " oh the 3 giggling girls? The one who cannot study?" -.- I guess we'll have to change that impression to " those 3 hardworking girls?! Who used to be lazy?" :)
And, teachers call us names too. (˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩з˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩˘̩̩̩)
Giggling girls, charlies' angels, cheerful gal.. Etc^^
(˘⌣˘)ε˘`) loveyouguys.


Archives