|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
RIP GRANDUNCLE. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED
Sunday, 1 May 2011 RIP BELOVED GRANDUNCLE. U are always the cheerful one . You are a funny one . You are an aged man but always flirt with girls , but In a kidding way . You are skinny but always don't really eat. You had cancer at your age , but recovered. But what happen? You had no spirit to keep living and I don't know why.. ![]() ![]() I looked through your eyes. I didn't know why but I feel that your smile is fake . just feeling the sadness inside you . I felt like crying too... I hope you are with God(: lots of love! |
Archives
|