I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

90 More Days to O Level.
The nervosity starting streaming into my blood even before Prelim .
My path is full of obstacles and I am like the roadsweeper clearing away all the obstacles ahead.
Oh well. That is life . The road to success is always the most difficult paths. But all you need is courage and determination to reach my destination .
Many things have been going on lately.
Starting from the death of my father....
To the fact that I passed a lot of subs , unlike before.
Okay at least I tried my very best and depended on my own capabilty and the application of the knowledge inside my brain. I didn't even think of resorting to some tricks.
Am so happy to be getting praises by the teachers . However I'm not satisfied .
I'm well awared that I have to try even harder , or sacrifice my sleep, if necessary.

Regarding death, I don't wanna talk about it though. LOL. I have gotten over it .
It's ridiculous that people are spreading rumours about me not acknowledging my papa. How well do they know me ? Do they expect me to shead tears and blood till I die , to show that I acknowledge him? Nah I'm not gonna do that.
I cried, and that is it . Time to move on. Why cling on to the past when you clearly know that God has a better plan for his children right ?

Today is Monday.
Yesterday was Sunday.
Went to hospital to visit my daddy's friend's daughter. Car accident.it was so scary. From what I see , it's impossible that she was gonna survive. But cleearly after so many prayers,she didn't need to undergo operations! Praise the Lord.


Archives