|
I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE. |
![]() Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen | |
|
Wednesday, 11 January 2012 Happy to receive my results. But some people definitely dont appreciate. Oh well i do. This is my own effort. I dont need you appreciation thank you very much. Seriously this is getting on my nerves. Every single day that passes .. Im getting more certain that what my deceased father once said to me. I was actually te black sheep of th family. I was never appreciated . I only knew how to spend money. Everything i do is wrong .you are never afraid that i was going to be unhappy. If he is th one unhappy ..you 'll get scared or rather ,you wun even make him unhappy in the first place. My face and for my teeth (braces) yea you spent a fortune on these two,but it wasnt what i wanted either .i have sensitive skin and crooked teeth? Is it even my fault ? NO ! You bought him stuffs unconditionally while i have to actually use my own money to buy my own stuffs. You were scared he was lonely. You used stuff to actually satisfy him . Look at him now is he even lonely ? Lol what a disgust- ment. Now i feel like changing my poly course that i applied. I did think for u . Chose th courses that could be useful for me in the future when i take over ur business. But what is the use when it is being taken for granted. U wan me to understand you but u never did understand me and everything is s my fault.. Never yours. Pla turn back to 17 years ago and id rather someone else be born and not me. Treat me like how you want others to treat you kthxbai |
Archives
|