I DONT NEED A CRAZY THING CALLED LOVE.

Hello there,im Christie Phang and im love with everyone else

Links: Dorothy♥ | Vivi♥ | Minsen | Kai Wen |

Back after Ages of Proper blogging
Tuesday, 15 May 2012

It's been quite long since i last blogged properly . 
Basically, i have started college. I somehow would like to admit that im loving my life there. i met alot alot of awesome peeps . I seem to have an entire new life.
I have piles of work to do and loads of stuffs to catch up although its onlt a few weeks after college starts . Im beginning to feel the pressure now. Most important is that i dont want what happened to me in secondary school to happen again , and this is freaking me out .

Im actually not supposed to be here blogging shits but rather attend my friend"s birthday , but all thanks to my runny nose which acted up just now, i had to cancel my plan for the night :(





















































Archives